The Uniqueness of Israel
Israel, the Holy Land, It is the place where you can find the perfect trip combination of religious life of all the main 3 monotheistic religious laying beside the modern advanced life agriculture that people from come to explore from around the world.
It is in the top three of the holists locations in the Islamic culture, and we are offering to take you on the journey to see, feel, taste, and hear the extraordinary history at the holist destinations in Israel.
Main Places we will visit:
- In our faithful journey we will take the great tour of Jerusalem, we will follow Muhammad’s footsteps to view where he ascended to Jannah (paradise) at the Haram al Sharif (Temple Mount). We will have the opportunity to visit one of the holiest locations – the Dome of the Rock and the adjacent al-Aqsa Mosque.We shall witness the 3000 years of history walk through the old colourful bazaar markets, view all the rich locations and building covered by the layers of the different cultures and history, the cultures that once lived in this unique city that has made it a precious destinations of many cultures over thousands of years.following our tours in jerusalem we will visit the largest city on the West Bank, the city of Abraham al Khalil, Al Khalil or also named Hebron. the Ancestors city, where we will visit the tomb of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Esave. The additional locations that you will have the great opportunity to experience in Hebron will be the beautiful Old City, it’s stone archway, open courtyard areas and the colourful market full of delicious foods from different cultures
- ✓Accommodation in hotels on HB basis
- ✓Licensed Guide
- ✓Program as in the below.
- ✓Transportation with an AC touristic Coach
- ✓Nufar well come kit
- ✓Entrance Fees
Package does not include:
- –International Flight
- –Personal Health Insurance
- –Tips to service provides
- –Entry Visa
Muslim – 2 Days Tour
Day 1 : Arrival - Jerusalem
Meet & assist with Nufar rep at Israeli side, proceed to visit Mt. of Olives for a panoramic overview on the city of Jerusalem. Then proceed to Old City of Jerusalem, enjoy a walking tour inside the Old City of Jerusalem to visit the the Dom of the Rock, and the Al Aqsa Mosque for noon prayer, Omar Mosque, then to hotel in Jerusalem, dinner and overnight
Day 2: JERUSALEM - HEBRON - JERUSALEM - BETHLEHEM - DEPARTURE
Breakfast, leave Jerusalem to visit City of Hebrom (Al Haram Al Ibrahimi), then drive to visit City of Betlehem, PM drive back to Allenby Bridge or to Sh. Husein border to re-cross back to Jordan, transfer to hotel in Amman, dinner & overnight.