The Uniqueness of Israel
Israel, the Holy Land, It is where it all began; the birthplace of Jesus, the land which he took his first steps on, his childhood location, where preform his miracles and created his legacy.
The faith has remained tied to the Holy Land for over 2000 years, and here you can follow the his footsteps and experience the rich spiritual history in same destinations Jesus was walking, living and preaching. On our tours we cover the locations such as Bethlehem, Nazareth and Jerusalem, following the path of where Jesus once walked. In addition to the beautiful religious destination that we will visit in our journey, we will also explore unique locations such as the Golan Heights and the Dead Sea.
Israel is a small narrowed country with long and rich of historical monuments as well as religious places, nevertheless, it is one of the most technology advanced countries in the world, Israel is the “start up nation”. It is the place where you can find the perfect trip combination of religious life of all the main 3 monotheistic religious laying beside the modern advanced life agriculture that people from come to explore from around the world.
Main Places we will visit:
- In this special journey you will be able to experience an additional destination of Israel, the Golan Heights, where we will have a magnificent overview of Israel and Syria from Mt. Bental.
- Starting our historical journey with Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus of Nazareth, the ultimate destination.
- Followed by a visit to Nazareth, the childhood home where Jesus grew up, and today it holds the largest Christian church in the Middle East.
- We will take a walk in the Jesus Trail, the hiking trail that will take us in Jesus’s footsteps along the Galilee, all the way from Nazareth to Capernaum “the town of Jesus”.
- A visit the World Heritage destination, the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth (below 400 meters), its famously hyper-saline water makes floating as easy as a pie, and of course the surrounding desert offers many oases and historic sites.
- And of course, the famous Jerusalem – The Capital of Israel and the most spiritual location for the Jewish, Christian and Muslims. This city is the perfect combination of the old and the new, where you can see how people remarkably live in a modern city among the beautiful historical buildings. In our journey you will see and touch a 3000 years of rich history while walking in the old colourful bazaar and learn about the different cultures that came together in this unique city.
- ✓Accommodation in hotels on HB basis
- ✓Licensed Guide
- ✓Program as in the below.
- ✓Transportation with an AC touristic Coach
- ✓Nufar well come kit
- ✓Entrance Fees
Package does not include:
- –International Flight
- –Personal Health Insurance
- –Tips to service provides
- –Entry Visa
10 Days tour in Israel
Day 1 : Arrival - Nazareth
Arrive at Ben-Gurion International Airport where you will meet Nufar T&T Representatives who will assist you with the arrival formalities., Meet your tour guides and transfer to hotel in Nazareth there you will check-in and.
Day 2 : Up the Galilee in the north
We will start our day with a ride to the cost of the Mediterranean up to Caesarea, the great city that was built by King Herod the Great in 22 B.C. It was here that Pontius Pilate lived and where the Gospel was first brought to the Gentiles. We visit the Roman Theater, the Roman Aqueduct, and the Herodian Port. We continue with our trip to Megiddo, the Chariot City for Solomon and Ahab, there we explore the vast archaeological remains of this ancient city. From Megiddo we will continue to Mount Carmel and the Mukhraka, where Elijah faced the prophets of Baal and brought down the fire of God. From the terrace of the church we will experience the magnificent panorama view of the mountains of Samaria, Gilboa, Gilead, and the entire Jezreel Valley. We will continue to Nazareth and visit the Annunciation Church and via Cana to Tiberias for overnight.
Day 3: In the footsteps of Jesus
After breakfast our day we will begin with a boat ride over the Sea of Galilee , where we participate in song, Scripture readings, and prayer on the waters before arriving at the shore for a ride to Tabgha, the site of Jesus’ multiplication of the loaves and fish and Peter’s primacy. We visit the Mount of the Beatitudes, where Jesus gave the Sermon on the Mount. Then we drive back to Capernaum, where Jesus lived during most of His years of ministry and where He chose His first disciples: James, Simon, John, and Andrew. We visit the remains of an ancient synagogue whose foundations date back to the time of Jesus, as well as Peter’s house. We end our day at Yardenit, the Baptismal Center on the Jordan River.
Day 4: To the noth and the Golan Highest
Our day will start with a drive to the North to Caesarea Philippi, where Peter made his confession of faith in Jesus; we continue to visit in Mount Ben Tal to overview on the Golan Highest and surroundings. We drive down to Kfar Haruve for an afternoon view on the Sea of Galilee and Tiberius. Our day will end in Cana and the Church where Jesus made his first miracles during the wedding
Day 5: To Jersalem Via Jordan Valley
Today we will leave the Galilee for Jerusalem. On our way we drive to Beit She’an(Scythopolis) where recent excavations have unearthed the ruins of the country’s largest city in the Roman & Byzantine periods, destroyed by an earthquake in 749 CE. Then we will continue to the Jordan Valley for an overview on Jericho the oldest city in the world. We will enter to Jerusalem and drive to the Mount of Olive for an overview on the city and a traditional welcome ceremony.
Day 6: Discover Jersalem
After breakfast, we will start our tour to discover Jerusalem, we will start with Dominus Flevit Chapel where Jesus wept over the city, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of All Nations, where Jesus prayed before his arrest. We will enter the Old City via Stephen’s Gate, the Western Wall (the most holiest place for the Jews), City of David, where King David built his palace and established his capital, the Pool of Bethesda, the site of the miraculous healing of a paralyzed man by Jesus, Via Delarosa and the Sepulcher Church.
Day 7: Free day
Free day for leisure and shopping.
Day 8: The Massada & Dead Sea
Today we will drive to the lowest point on earth to the Dead Sea, we will visit the site of the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. Our next stop to visit will be Masada. Here we ascend by cable car to visit the hilltop ruins of this magnificent fortress and hear the chilling tale of its brave inhabitants. Afterwards, we will continue to the shore of the Dead Sea. Nearly 1,300 feet (420 Meters) below sea level, Bring your swimsuit as here we can swim and float on the water
Day 9: Jersalem new city
After breakfast, visit Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Memorial Museum, memorial to the Jewish Holocaust & the Israel Museum there we see the Shrine of the Book & the Model’s of ancient Jerusalem, during the first and Second Temple times. Continue to Mount Zion, visit the King David’s tomb, & the Last Supper Room. Continue to the Garden Tomb ,for meditation and worship Also. Afternoon we visit Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity, remains of the ancient village of Bethl> ehem from the times of Christ (under the Greek monastery). Shepherd’s Field
Day 10: Departure
Free day in Jerusalem before check out and transfer to Ben Gurion Airport for departure.